nQueue’s InfoRoute OCR software solution lets you affordably store, find and use your law firm’s important information. By automating workflows, your users will work more efficiently with InfoRoute. The solution creates a uniform approach to scanning at an MFD, the desktop and in the mailroom. Because InfoRoute automatically routes scanned documents, you can easily retrieve them for future use.
With InfoRoute, law firms get Optical Character Recognition with ABBYY’s renowned OCR engine. Known around the globe, ABBYY provides best-in-class document capture, conversion and OCR technology. Building InfoRoute on ABBYY’s platform provides the legal industry with the fastest, most powerful and most accurate tool for formatting and routing scanned documents, while still maintaining ease-of-use through our award-winning interface.
With just a few clicks, you can capture documents using any of four different modules, or “OnRamps,” including:
- WorkplaceScan — Facilitates scanning and routing from the MFD
- RapidScan — Delivers the same functionality to any desktop scanner
- CoverScan — Conveys formatting and routing information using barcode coversheets
- eRamp – Processes and routes documents already in an electronic format
With InfoRoute, you can convert captured documents to popular formats, such as Word, PDF, searchable PDF, PDF/A, TIFF, JPG and others.
InfoRoute formats, OCRs and routes scanned documents in less than a second per page. You can route scanned documents to any number of destinations, or “OffRamps” including:
- Leading document management systems, in or out of the Cloud, including those developed by iManage, OpenText, Worldox, Prolaw and NetDocuments, as well as Microsoft Sharepoint
Contact us today for a no-obligation consultation of your specific requirements. We’ll take the time to understand how your firm currently works so we can recommend improvements in your workflows.