Should you be moving to a paperless law office? If you want to improve profitability and turbocharge your workflows, the answer should be a definite yes!
nQueue designed InfoRoute specifically for law firms to capture, scan and route their critical information. By turbocharging your workflows, InfoRoute transforms how your law firm operates and raises performance levels.
When you digitize all your practice-related documents with InfoRoute’s proven legal document scanning solution, you can leverage a vast range of firm-wide benefits. Here are a just a few of the many advantages you gain:
- Improved Information Access – Forget about pulling documents from your briefcase. You can access documents from several devices, including mobile phones and tablets. If you need to make a hard copy, it’s a simple task.
- Quality Scanning of Handwritten Documents — Legal document scanning involves optical character recognition (OCR) technology, a necessary component of your overall solution. Using OCR software, you can scan handwritten documents. Editing and searching for documents is also fast and easy.
- Ease of Use –Legal document scanning should not be a difficult task. With the right solution, your staff can perform scanning quickly and easily each day. Plus, your solution will integrate with many platforms and provide a seamless user experience.
- Peace-of-Mind Security –When scanned, legal documents are encrypted at security levels like financial institutions use. With legal document scanning, you can shred originals and store digitized documents in your document management system. Many firms host their systems both locally and in the cloud, providing reliable on-site and off-site back-ups of information.
- Greater Accuracy – Scanning can be performed from many “OnRamps,” including your desktop and email. Using a simple scanning process that’s available from several locations, you can reduce the opportunities for human intervention. With fewer steps and people involved in the process, you reduce the potential for errors.
- Lower Storage Costs – By digitizing your paper documents, you avoid having to pay for physical storage. You can free-up space in your office and eliminate costly payments to off-site storage facilities.
Using a legal document scanning solution offers efficiencies, cost savings and convenience. Contact us today for a no-obligation consultation of your specific requirements. We’ll take the time to understand how your firm currently works so we can recommend improvements in your workflows.