If you’re experiencing any of these issues, you need to explore your document scanning options:
- A never-ending accumulation of paper in file cabinets, file rooms, hallway boxes and off-site storage facilities
- Rising costs for on- and off-site paper file storage
- Lack of a disaster recovery plan for on-site hard-copy documents
- Keeping current with evolving Electronic Court Filing rules
InfoRoute Solves Paper Problems
With nQueue’s InfoRoute document scanning solution, your law firm can increase its efficiency and lower associated costs. InfoRoute allows you to store and retrieve critical information affordably. When you simplify your workflows, you can capture documents from a variety of sources, format them and route your scanned documents to any number of destinations in seconds per page.
Document Scanning Solutions Increase Mobile Staff Productivity
In today’s fast-paced, 24/7 on-the-go environment, your firm’s staff is frequently working outside of the office. Whether they’re visiting a client, waiting for a plane or conducting business from home, attorneys and administrative staff need access to information. Waiting until they get back into the office to track down a paper document wastes valuable time.
With document scanning solutions, your law firm’s staff can retrieve documents from any location using a smartphone, tablet or laptop. Paper-to-digital scanning ensures your firm’s employees are as productive as possible outside the office.
The Industry’s Most Powerful Scanning and Routing Engine
With InfoRoute’s innovative technology, you can migrate to a less paper-intensive office and:
- Minimize the risk of losing or damaging paper documents
- Create more effective disaster planning
- Increase security over paper files
- Generate searchable electronic documents
- Reduce off-site storage costs
- Spend less time on manual paper activities
- Improve productivity in and out of the office
Contact us today for a no-obligation consultation of your specific requirements. We’ll take the time to understand how your law firm currently works so we can recommend improvements in your workflows.