When you deploy proven document management for law firms, you can realize a host of benefits that lead to improved profitability. nQueue’s InfoRoute document scanning solution uses a unique technology and interfaces that deliver a full range of features and functionality:
- Flexible interfaces embed into MFDs, tablets or terminal devices.
- Data and reports can be accessed from any browser at any time.
- InfoRoute integrates seamlessly with most document management, time-and-billing and accounting systems.
- nQueue provides dedicated remote support for increased uptime.
- More than 96% of support calls are resolved over the phone or online.
- Our “Buy-It-Once” program gives you access to all software upgrades at no charge.
- Captures all data and requires little training.
- Collects all expense data from internal devices, including print, copy, and scan, and external cost regardless of where they occur.
- Manage scanned documents easily by capturing, formatting, routing and controlling scans.
- An intuitive user interface makes it easy to use for attorneys and staff.
- Facilitates fast and accurate input.
- Customizable reports provide insight into all costs to make better-informed decisions.
- Access information about where and how equipment is being used so you can improve resource deployment.
- Usage information helps you manage vendors and facilitates better service.
- Automated exception handling sends an email and link so users can correct issues and produce more accurate billings and fewer write-offs.
- Manage and control on-site/off-site space and paper retention to reduce paper-related costs.
- Facilitate quicker invoicing and better expense management by automatically and accurately importing shipping, research, travel and other third-party bills.
- Flexible reporting provides insight on any number of issues and facilitates better financial projections and decisions.
nQueue’s document management for law firms provides unmatched business intelligence. InfoRoute helps you understand and improve firm profitability by matter, client, practice group, office and more. It provides cost and scan data to improve billing and collection, enhance decision making and process workflow.
Contact us today for a no-obligation consultation of your specific requirements. We’ll take the time to understand how your firm currently works so we can recommend improvements in your workflows