Law firms are often burdened with a never-ending accumulation of paper. A growing inventory of paper documents requires expensive storage. And if a disaster strikes, your paper documents are vulnerable to loss and damage.
Document imaging systems can help you resolve these issues. When you implement a sound scanning strategy, you can migrate to a paperless office, manage costs better, improve workflows and even handle evolving Electronic Court Filing rules.
nQueue’s InfoRoute document imaging system allows you to capture, format, route and control scans. The system helps you reduce the costs of retaining and retrieving documents.
With the document imaging system InfoRoute, your law firm can change the way it does business. Some of the things you’ll be able to do with InfoRoute include:
- Integrating with document management, records management and business software
- Converting paper documents into searchable digital documents at every scanning device firm-wide
- Accessing the system’s full functionality while working at a multi-function device
- Document scanning right at the desktop using any desktop scanner
- Creating barcode cover sheets at the desktop and saving them for frequent scan jobs
- Formatting, routing and delivering documents already in digital format
- Routing scans instantly to email inboxes, faxes, network folders, user desktops or leading document management systems
- Increasing document security and retention by scanning directly to document management systems
- Improving productivity by formatting, scanning and routing documents at more than a page per second
- Going green by relying on electronic documents instead of printing and distributing paper
- Capturing all information related to scanning so you can bill clients and recover costs
nQueue lives to solve your law firm’s information workflow challenges. We develop technology that lets you focus on what you do best. With our document imaging systems designed specifically for law firms, you’ll manage information securely, accurately and efficiently.
To find out how you can improve profitability and turbocharge your workflows, contact us today for a no-obligation consultation of your specific requirements. We’ll take the time to understand how your firm currently works so we can recommend improvements in your workflows.