nQueue specializes in document imaging and scanning for attorneys. We live to solve your firm’s information workflow challenges and help you migrate to a less paper-intensive operation.
To reduce your firm’s reliance on paper, you must be able to quickly and easily scan new documents. Your document imaging and scanning processes also need to be consistent – all the firm’s employees handle scanned documents the same way.
With nQueue’s expertise and innovative document imaging and scanning solutions, you can:
- Create a retention policy with procedures for scanning and destroying hard copies.
- Implement a quality control process that verifies scanned documents are in the correct location, contain correct names and include correctly scanned pages.
- Make sure no documents are sent to off-site storage, except for those requiring hard-copy retention.
- Make document scanning and imaging part of your firm’s daily workflow and culture.
- Establish a goal of reducing paper by a reasonable percentage each year rather than expect to remove all paper from your firm immediately.
- Create processes for both bulk scanning and walk-up scanning of a few documents.
nQueue helps simplify document imaging and scanning for attorneys. Our embedded document scanning solutions eliminate confusion and make processes easy – scanned documents are sent from any device automatically to their destination, and every user has the same experience.
With nQueue’s document scanning and imaging solutions, you’re able to strengthen your firm’s information workflows. Turbocharging your workflows leads to better security, accuracy and efficiency. When you achieve benefits like these, you’re well positioned to improve your firm’s profitability.
Contact us today for a no-obligation consultation of your specific requirements. We’ll take the time to understand how your firm currently works so we can recommend improvements in your workflows.